Restoration of Tile, Stone, Concrete, Carpet Floors for Coachella, Palm Springs, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio and for the rest of the Coachella Valley.
Acid stained floors are the result of a chemical reaction between the acid stain and the concrete surface that creates a beautiful permanent rich marbled, old world, mottled, dimensional color effect.
After the acid stain application, the floor is sealed with a sealer that resists scratches, stains, chemicals and the extremist of weather conditions.
CHOICE OF BEAUTIFUL COLORS
FS-320 Toasted Almond
FS-355 Aged Bronze
FS-385 Palm Green
FS-408 Terra Cotta Clay
FS-420 Rustic Brown
FS-480 English Leather
FS-570 Atomic Blue
Benefits of acid stained flooring:
- Variegated color effects similar to the shading of natural stone or old weathered concrete.
- Acid stain solution is not resin based and will not peel, fade or crack.
- Acid stain can color all types of concrete new, old or previously colored concrete.
- Acid stained floors do not generate or harbor dust, fibers, smells, or allergens like carpet.
- There are no unpleasant grout lines as there are with tiled floors.
- No mold because there is no place for mold to grow.
- Virtually stain-proof to the common things that usually stain carpet.
- If you prefer a tiled look scoring can be added to your acid stained floor or borders which can give a sophisticated and elegant look of any size and design and it can be used for a visual separation of rooms without interrupting the flow.
- A wide range of decorative touches can be achieved with scoring and acid stained floors such as logos or stenciled patterns we can even do something as intricate as a multi-colored rug.
Please contact us for a free inspection and professional quotation.